Powered Industrial Trucks – Forklift Operator Train the Trainer-English
You will Receive:
- Wallet Card with your name, and valid for 3 years
- Certification includes 7 classes of forklift (rough terrain, Stand up, sit down, etc)
- 20 wallet cards to distribute to your employees upon completion of your training
- Option to print your Certificate of Achievement after completion of your online training
Topic 1: OSHA Rules & Regulations
Topic 2: Train The Trainer Presentation (English)
Topic 3: The Safety Video
Topic 4: Documents Download
Topic 5: Certification Test
Topic 6: Wallet Card Request Form
This training class was created for companies that currently have a forklift training program established. The class provides a company’s trainer with additional training and certification for forklift operations to ensure the trainer and company are in compliance with OSHA regulations. The trainer will receive a wallet card with name and certification date which is valid for 3 years. A certificate of achievement can be printed immediately upon completion of the online training.
Why do you need to have a Forklift License?
- It is required by Law
- Companies prefer to hire Forklift Operators with a license
- OSHA and Employer accepted nationwide
- You will complete the training in less than 2 hours
- You will print your Certificate of Achievement at the end of training
- Best suited for Supervisors/Managers with some forklift experience
- You will receive a custom printed operator id card (plastic wallet card) via USPS
- You will obtain your certificate of achievement. A proof of completion of the forklift certification training.
- A combination of interactive presentation, power point presentation, models and interactive discussion make this course interesting and informative.
- The class length is approximately 1-2 hours.
- A written test will check your comprehension of the materials.
- A test can be taking as many times as needed without pay again